Other Terracycles Related Sites:
- Tectonic Plate Movement
- Plate tectonics are key to understanding the Terracycle. It
is from the movement of plates that earthquakes, volcanoes, ocean
temperatures, and climatic changes ultimately derive from.
- Of interest in the Terracycle theory are earthquakes caused by the
daily Pacific Ocean tides...
- As the Earth's tides push the Pacific Plate beneath the Asian
continent cracks appear along tectonic boundaries, from buckling, and
from stretching of the plates. All along the Pacific Islands, up
through Taiwan, Japan, Kamchatka, Alaska, and down the coast of the
Americas there are volcanoes caused by slippage of the tectonic
- Global Warming
- It won't be long before science will discover that global warming is
a global phenomenon and not a human mistake. Global warming has
been happening for the past 10,000 years, ever since the last ice age
- Ice Ages
- One of the shortsighted views modern science has is that the ice age
is a gradual process of glaciations and melting. Current
scientific view is that this cycle occurs over a 10,000 year period
during relatively recent times. This theory is only partially
- The Great Floods
- During the end of the global warming phase of the Terracycle,
shortly before the poles get hit with a deep freeze, a great flood
will inundate the Earth.
- El Niņo and La Niņa
- El Nino and La Nina (the opposite of El Nino) are phenomena of the
Pacific Ocean. Although it is not clear just yet how these
phenomena occur, it is quite reasonable to assume they are related to
the tides, submergence and movement of the Pacific Plate.
- The Woolly Mammoths and Saber Toothed Tigers didn't go extinct
because of other species, and neither did the dinosaurs. The
dinosaurs went extinct because of a meteor. The Woolly Mammoths
perished because of a severe weather anomaly.
- Modern Glaciers
- The remnants of the previous ice age are quickly disappearing.
The glaciers are receding at rates of hundreds of miles in short
periods of time. This is a clear warning of where we are in the
Terracycle. Huge chunks of ice, greater in size than whole
states and countries, are breaking away from the Antarctic to drift
into warmer waters and liquefy.
- Human Survival
- How will humanity act to secure its survival of the Terracycle?
Are we still too barbaric in nature to take the initiative and evolve
into a spiritually and morally advanced species? How strong is
our ignorant attachment to past beliefs and superstitions that we
might not see greater truths?
- Historical Records and Terracycles
- At least parts of our history have survived through time, parts
which show us some of what happened around the peak of the previous